更新时间:2018-11-27 11:38作者:李天扬老师
我只是主持而已 不过是达到目的的手段
I just host it. It's a means to an end, that's all.
达到什么目的? 我们总是告诉你想做什么就去做
But to what end? We always said you could do anything you wanted.
好吧 你们想让我做什么
Fine. What do you want me to do?
-做点好事 -这就不错 我只是在做应该做的事 我就能做这些了
-Something good. -It is good. I just do what I'm told. Look, this is what I can do.
抱歉 吃药让我容易发脾气 我需要躺下休息一下 晚上就好了
I'm sorry. The medication makes me ratty. I just need a little lie-down. I'll be better tonight.
是啊 其实 我今晚要出席个首映式
Yeah, you know, um...Actually, I've got this premiere thingy tonight.
真对不起 我不能错过 是《侏罗纪公园》的首映
Look, I'm sorry. I can't miss it. It's Jurassic Park.
儿子 帮我一下
I'm afraid I'm going to need some help.
你还好吗 搂着我脖子
Are you all right? Here, put your arm around me.
好的 没事吗
All right. All right?
真的没事吗
Are you all right?
没事
Yes.
用不用给你拿点什么 水还是酒