更新时间:2018-11-27 11:38作者:李天扬老师
自信
Confidence.
这个是什么时候纹的
I've not seen this before.
哪个 这个吗 在泰国纹的 太极图
What, that? I got that in Thailand. It's a yin-yang.
看着跟路标似的
Looks like a road sign.
是吗 它表示"矛盾的完美统一"
Yeah, well, it means "The perfect union of opposites."
我看是表示"穿上袜子"
It means "Wear some socks.
你也可以当模特 产品目录上那种
You could be a model. For a catalog or something.
我想说 从人体自然科学角度来看 我们对彼此可不是一无所知
I'm just saying that we're not entirely unknown to each other from a physical point of view.
拉倒吧 迪特
Drop it, Dex.
你知道吗 毕业那天晚上 来嘛 回忆一下
Well, you know, that night after graduation. Come on, you must remember.
不 全当是意外 忘了吧
No. Blanked it out like a car crash.
我没忘
Well, I haven't.
说真的 只要我闭上眼睛 就仿佛还能看到你站在那里 沐浴着黎明的曙光
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.