更新时间:2018-11-27 11:38作者:才子老师
别说了
Please don't.
一边走过来 一边脱工作服
Provocatively unclasping your dungarees as you walk over to me.
我没穿工作服
I was not wearing dungarees.
想起来了 是吗
So you do remember, huh?
拜托 艾玛 顺其自然 别想太多 活在当下
Oh, come on, Em. Be spontaneous. Be reckless. Live for the moment!
时机早就过去了
I think our moment's passed.
我迟些再看吧
Perhaps I'll watch it later.
现场秀节目总会有意外
The live show is always a bit patchy.
你为什么一定要用那种语调说话 算了 这些和我也没什么关系
I don't understand why you have to use that voice,but then I suppose I just don't care for this sort of thing.
那样能吸引青少年 他们从酒吧回家后会看
It's just a bit of fun for kids. They just watch it after the pub.
你的意思是我喝的太少了
You mean I'm not drunk enough?
没 没这意思
No, it's not that.
说实在的 姑娘们在笼子里跳舞 有什么好看的
You know, honestly, Dexter. Dancing girls in cages. Is this what it's come to?