更新时间:2018-11-27 11:38作者:李一老师
"what's the bloody point?" The show's ridiculous. I'm such a fraud, Em.
别这样 行了 你知道自己在做什么 没事
Hey, come on. That's enough. You know what you're doing. You'll be fine.
好吧
Right.
只要你别用那种奇怪的腔调说话 好吗
Just don't speak in that weird voice, okay?
-好吧 -好了 再见
-Okay. -All right. Bye.
我只是个普通人
I'm only flesh and blood.
你没事吧 她能跟我们一起吗
Are you all right? Maybe she could join us?
怎么了 我是来见你的 记得吗
Hey, hey, hey, what's this? I'm here to see you, remember?
好吧 你的书教的怎么样
Right, well, how's the teaching?
-怎么了 -要是不感兴趣就别问了
-What? -If you're not interested, don't ask.
我感兴趣啊
I am interested.
我只是以为 你要写本小说
I just thought you were going to be writing this novel, that's all.
我会的 但是我首先要生存
And I will. But I have to earn a living.
准确的说 我很享受 我是个很好的老师 迪特
More to the point, I enjoy it. I'm a bloody good teacher, Dexter.