更新时间:2018-11-27 11:38作者:王华老师
什么 他们要解雇我
What, they're sacking me?
你看吧 解雇的意义太消极了
You see, sack has negative connotations.
他们不过是想启用新的主持人
It's just they wanna try a new presenter.
所以他们还是在解雇我
So they are sacking me?
不 他们想把节目重新定位
Well, no, they're taking the show in a different direction,
但是这个定位跟你有所差距
but it's a direction away from you.
你现在的状态要差一些了
Okay, so less you now.
好吧
Okay.
二十几岁的时候要好些
More you in your 20s.
好吧 好吧
Right. Right.
那么好消息是什么
So, what's the good news?
什么
Sorry?
你说有坏消息 那么好消息呢
Well, you said you had some bad news. What's the good news?
所有的事业都有起有落 这不过是个低谷而已
Every career has its ups and downs. This is just a bloody great down.
你能明白 迪特
And I sense a bit of disenchantment, Dexy.
我只是有些担心未来 这跟我所期望的不太一样
Just a little concerned about my future. It's not quite what I was expecting.