更新时间:2018-11-27 11:38作者:王新老师
你知道他是怎么发现的吗 他读了她的诗
Do you know how he found out about it? He read it in her poetry.
你这个混蛋
You bastard!
-把它还给我 -"我们的毕业之夜"
-Give it back to me! -"Our graduation night!
"在同一张床上的强烈欲望" "在法国不可思议的一周"
"The erotic intensity of the shared bed." "That magic week in France."
都写在这首无韵诗里了
It's all here in blank verse.
如果你再敢来这里 我就叫警察
If you ever, ever, come in here again I will call the police!
叫他妈个屁警察 这也是我的公寓
Call the bloody police! It's my flat, too!
是吗 我付的按揭款
Is it? I paid the mortgage!
你只是坐在这里放屁 看他妈的《可汗的愤怒》
You just sat around farting and watching the bloody Wrath of Khan!
我们没结婚真是明智之举
It's a good job we didn't get married.
很抱歉偷窥了你所有的东西 我最近有些烦躁
I'm sorry about going through all your stuff. I've just been a bit mad recently, that's all.
没关系
It's all right.