更新时间:2018-11-28 16:45作者:王新老师
Some things I haven't got the chance to do, until a chance, but doesn't want to do that again.
有些事一直没机会做,等有机会了,却不想再做了。
We have no together, but resemble sweethearts same,
我们没有在一起,却像情侣一样
Heart still, no body has far, perhaps is a affair, the youth is unexpected timesong tedium.
心未动,身已远,也许是一场艳遇,似水流年的青春里猝不及防上演。
Some say love it is a river that drowns the tender reed
有人说,爱是条河 容易将柔弱的芦苇淹没
We are all so young. And we also that sank.
我们都是那样的年轻过。http://www.eduche.com/而我们也那样的沉没过。
And you think that love is only,For the lucky and the strong
你说,爱是唯一,我们那么幸运,我们矢志不渝
Some regret only one person listen, I'm very sorry, I still cherish, everything.
有些遗憾只能一个人听,很对不起,我还是珍惜,所有的事情。
When it has is lost, brave to give up.
当拥有已经是失去,就勇敢的放弃。
We walked slowly, even happiness are worried.
我们走得很慢,连幸福都着急。
Don't let me wait, wait until the widder then see you I am afraid I've language do word poor.
别让我度日如年的等候,等到那时看到你恐怕我已经语尽词穷。
We probably can no longer as before, so powerfully love, until all cried out.
我们大概再也不能像以前那样,那样用力的爱,直到都哭了出来。