更新时间:2018-11-27 11:45作者:三水老师
Ilsa:For old time's sake.
看在旧日的情分上。
Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.
我不懂你的意思,伊尔莎小姐。
Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".
弹吧,山姆,弹那首《时光流转》。
Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.
噢,我记不得了,伊尔莎小姐。
--I'm a little rusty on them.
我对它有点生疏了。
Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼给你听。
(她开始哼,山姆跟着弹起来)
Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.
唱呀,山姆。
(山姆开始唱)
Sam:You must remember this,
你必须记住,
--a kiss is just a kiss,
亲吻就是亲吻,
--a sigh is just a sigh.
叹息就是叹息。
--The fundamental things apply,
--as time goes by.
随着时光流逝,还是那一套。
--And when two lovers woo,
--they still say I love you,
情侣们相恋,照样说:我爱你。
--on that you can rely.
这点你尽管放心。
--No matter what the future brings,
不管有什麽新玩意在将来出现,
--as time goes by.
随着时光流逝。
Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.